Thursday, December 12, 2013

This is life

Hello my lovelies!

I haven't written anything for a long time, because I had to clear my head. Not much has been happening. I'm still looking for a job, and I have been travelling a little. I went to Tilburg, and visited a friend. It was fun, and I was hoping I could go again, but she decided to go home for the holidays. It sucks. It is a custom everywhere to go home for the holidays. I can't go, because my parents and me made an agreement. Supposedly if I stick it out through the next few week, that I will get accustomed to living here much faster. Of course I have homesickness, but I have to push through it. I know that everything will be okay. I'm not the only one who is staying. I always have to tell myself that. I'm not the only one. It does give a sense of reassurance sometimes when I'm feeling a little icky. I can't say that it has been a great couple of weeks, but it wasn't bad either. December is always a busy month, for everyone, with all the christmas shopping and vacations planned, and people coming over. It sucks for me, because it means that I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like. However, it does give me the time to schedule out my days, and try to look at the bright side of things. Even though I don't have much to do, I try to fill my days a little. One thing I started doing more is reading. I love going to the library with a good book, and just relax. It keeps me sane, oddly enough. Usually I wouldn't see myself reading anything outside of the house. But this is something I think I will be doing more often. I'm just rambling. I don't have much to tell. I just wanted to say that even when things don't look so good, remember that tomorrow is a new day, a new chance to try out new things and face whatever it is that scares you (I don't mean like phobia scary, but the little things - one step at a time). Alright, before I keep typing non-sense, I'm gonna go ahead and sign out. I'll be watching some series. At the moment the mentalist is my go to series. It keeps me occupied for some time, and makes the time go by a little faster.

Alright my darlings,
Be kind to one another, and don't be afraid to be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment